You will never want a regular chicken salad again, after you taste this one. Your taste buds will be so happy from the journey you take them on. They will travel from sweet crunchy apples to savory tender chicken to the warming sensation of curry, coupled with the toasted almonds and juicy grapes. It is a flavor profile that might seem strange but when mixed together make a delicious, nutritious and unforgettable lunch or dinner.
Chicken breast- 1 each
Apples core, diced- 1 each
Cilantro minced- 1 bunch
Curry- 2 tbsp
Mayo- ¼ cup
Mustard- 2 tbsp
1PL8 Herb salt- 1-2 tbsp
Fresh ground black pepper- to taste
Tabasco sauce- to taste
Slivered almonds toasted- ½ cup
Grapes cut in ½ - 1 cup
Lime zest and juice- 2 each
Olive oil- 1 tbsp
1. Preheat pan on medium heat.
2. While pan is heating season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
3. When pan is hot, add olive oil and chicken and let sit on one side for 5-8 minutes, then flip on other side and cook until finished.
4. Remove chicken from pan when cooked and let rest and cool.
5. In a bowl add mayo, mustard, tabasco, curry salt and pepper mix and taste.
6. Add the lime zest and ½ juice, mix well and taste, adjust and add more if needed.
Add the apples, grapes, and toasted almonds, as well as the cool chicken diced and mix well.