This is an incredibly flavorful way to eat your vegetables. Once you taste it you will never see cauliflower the same again. This is the easiest recipe to do that your family will love eating. The masala flavor is incredible, the texture will melt in your mouth. Make this for lunch, dinner or as a snack and you will love it. Try it with other vegetables like broccoli and enjoy the health benefits of eating healthy.
Plain yogurt- 1/2 cup
Tomato purée- 1 tsp
Lime juice- 4 tbsp
1PL8 Masala Spice 2-3 tbsp
Cauliflower florets- 1 each
1. In a bowl mix together the yogurt, masala spice, tomato purée, and lime juice.
2. Add the cauliflower and let marinate for a few hours.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
4. Remove from marinade and place on aluminum foil lined sheet pan.
5. Make sure you have an even layer of yogurt mixture on the cauliflower and roast until golden brown about 20-30 minutes.
6. Remove and serve hot.